Houston GI Press Releases
We are proud that our Endoscopy Center has won the highest recognition for quality and safety along with several other academic centers in the country from the American Society of Gastrointestinal Esndoscopy.
- Early Detection From a Routine Screening is Key in Pearland Woman’s Recovery
- Bay Area Gastroenterology is pleased to announce the addition of a new physician, Dr. Sudhanshu Gogia. Dr. Sudhanshu has triple board certifications in the areas of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Advanced Transplant Hepatology.
- Bay Area Gastroenterology welcomes Dr. Neha Mathur, a new physician specializing in women’s gastrointestinal health.
- Houston's Bay Area Gastroenterology Specialists Launch Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
- Houston's Bay Area Gastroenterology Consultants Announce Endoscopy Center Earns the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) Seal of Approval.
- Houston's Bay Area Gastroenterology Specialists Discuss Prevalence of Hepatitis C in Baby Boomer Population and Treatments Saving Lives.
- Houston's Bay Area Gastroenterology Works to Reduce Deaths from Colon Cancer, Encourages Early Colon Screening with Advanced, Less Invasive and Laxative-Free Virtual Colonoscopy.
- Houston-Clear Lake Gastroenterology Doctor of Bay Area Gastroenterology Named Fellow of the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA).
- Houston-Clear Lake Bay Area Gastroenterology Welcomes New Physician, Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Specialist Dr. Naveen Surapaneni.
- Houston-Clear Lake Bay Area Gastroenterology Physician Dr. Sezen Altug to Speak at LiveWell Women’s Conference May 26, 2011.
- Houston's Gastroenterology Consultants of Bay Area Gastroenterology Offer Colorectal Screening, Launch Patient Education Campaign as Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Kicks Off.
- Houston Gastroenterology Consultants at Bay Area Gastroenterology Offer Remicade Infusions for Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Clear Lake Endoscopy Practice, Bay Area Gastroenterology Provides Endoscopic Ultrasonography Services
- Clear Lake Gastrointestinal Practice, Bay Area Gastroenterology Identifies Ratio of Good to Bad Bacteria in the Intestine.
- Houston Endoscopy Practice, Bay Area Gastroenterology Offers Therapies for Barrett’s Esophagus.
- Houston Endoscopy Practice, Bay Area Gastroenterology Offers Virtual Colonoscopy
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy recognizes 68 endoscopy units for quality and safety as part of its new endoscopy unit recognition program.
Locations | Maps
1015 Medical Center Blvd. Suite 1700
Webster, Texas 77598
Methodist St. John
2060 Space Park Drive
Nassau Bay, TX 77058
11920 Astoria Blvd.
Houston, TX 77089
10905 Memorial Herman Drive
Pearland, Texas 77584
Local Communities Serving Bay Area Gastroenterology
Alvin, Bacliff, Bay Area, Channelview, Clear Lake, Deer Park, Dickinson, Friendswood, Galena Park, Galveston, Houston, Kemah, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Manuel, Missouri City, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Pearland, Santa Fe, Seabrook, Shoreacres, South East Houston, South Shore, Texas City, Webster
Se Habla Espanol
HAGA CLIC AQUI PARA ESPANOL
The physicians of Bay Area Gastroenterology are proud owners of an on site ASGE certified Endoscopy Center
Crohn's Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Please contact Rick Rodriguez for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinic Overview
- Endoscopy Center
- Virtual Colonoscopy and Imaging Center
- Colon Health
- Gastroenterologist Office Visit
- Blood in the stool
- Blood in the stool (en Español)
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
- Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Dolor Abdominal (en Español)
- Preventing Colorectal Cancer
- Holistic Gastroenterology
- Probiotics, Prebiotics, Synbiotics
- Celiac Disease - Gluten Intolerance
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- Viral Hepatitis
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Acid Reflux / GERD - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Barrett's Esophagus
- New Treatments - Hepatitis C
- Fatty Liver & Cirrhosis of Liver