Patients may make an appointment on their own or be referred by another Physician. Some insurance companies require an authorized referral from your primary care physician to see another physician.
Appointments may be made by calling the office between 8:00am and 4:30pm Monday - Friday. Those wishing to call for an appointment are advised to do the following:
- Obtain proper referral from referring Doctor
- Confirm time and location of appointment.
- Obtain copies of labs, x-rays, and other data that helps in evaluation.
- Provide copy of insurance card(s) and picture ID
- Complete patient registration and evaluation forms prior to office visit. Please click the button below to schedule your appointment please register if you do not already have a user name and password for the appointment portal. If you are a new patient or a patient that schedules an appointment and you are not registered on our medical record portal/gPortal you will receive an invite with a 6 digit pin number to register. This will allow you to fill out and update your medical history prior to arriving to your appointment.
If appointments are cancelled the office can be notified for rescheduling if necessary.
This process is for a non-emergency only. In the event of an emergency contact your Physician and/or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
Locations | Maps
1015 Medical Center Blvd. Suite 1700
Webster, Texas 77598
Methodist St. John
2060 Space Park Drive
Nassau Bay, TX 77058
11920 Astoria Blvd.
Houston, TX 77089
10905 Memorial Herman Drive
Pearland, Texas 77584
Local Communities Serving Bay Area Gastroenterology
Alvin, Bacliff, Bay Area, Channelview, Clear Lake, Deer Park, Dickinson, Friendswood, Galena Park, Galveston, Houston, Kemah, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Manuel, Missouri City, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Pearland, Santa Fe, Seabrook, Shoreacres, South East Houston, South Shore, Texas City, Webster
Se Habla Espanol
HAGA CLIC AQUI PARA ESPANOL
The physicians of Bay Area Gastroenterology are proud owners of an on site ASGE certified Endoscopy Center
Crohn's Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Please contact Rick Rodriguez for more information, email@example.com
- Clinic Overview
- Endoscopy Center
- Virtual Colonoscopy and Imaging Center
- Colon Health
- Gastroenterologist Office Visit
- Blood in the stool
- Blood in the stool (en Español)
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
- Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Dolor Abdominal (en Español)
- Preventing Colorectal Cancer
- Holistic Gastroenterology
- Probiotics, Prebiotics, Synbiotics
- Celiac Disease - Gluten Intolerance
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- Viral Hepatitis
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Acid Reflux / GERD - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Barrett's Esophagus
- New Treatments - Hepatitis C
- Fatty Liver & Cirrhosis of Liver