Follow-Up - Houston Gastroenterology Clinic
Follow up office evaluation and follow up procedures may be required.
Follow up is an integral part of clinical evaluation, and is designed to follow up specific tests, discuss results, or monitor treatment. Please keep your follow up appointments!
If you can't make it, notify us and reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.Schedule Appointment
Test results of a non urgent nature will be discussed on the follow-up appointment.
If there are any abnormal or significant information on the test results, we will make every attempt to get in touch with you as soon as we receive the information.
Feel free to use the medical record portal/gPortal to message your physician for non urgent questions or concerns.
Locations | Maps
1015 Medical Center Blvd. Suite 1700
Webster, Texas 77598
Methodist St. John
2060 Space Park Drive
Nassau Bay, TX 77058
11920 Astoria Blvd.
Houston, TX 77089
10905 Memorial Herman Drive
Pearland, Texas 77584
Local Communities Serving Bay Area Gastroenterology
Alvin, Bacliff, Bay Area, Channelview, Clear Lake, Deer Park, Dickinson, Friendswood, Galena Park, Galveston, Houston, Kemah, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Manuel, Missouri City, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Pearland, Santa Fe, Seabrook, Shoreacres, South East Houston, South Shore, Texas City, Webster
Se Habla Espanol
HAGA CLIC AQUI PARA ESPANOL
The physicians of Bay Area Gastroenterology are proud owners of an on site ASGE certified Endoscopy Center
Crohn's Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Please contact Rick Rodriguez for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinic Overview
- Endoscopy Center
- Virtual Colonoscopy and Imaging Center
- Colon Health
- Gastroenterologist Office Visit
- Blood in the stool
- Blood in the stool (en Español)
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
- Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Dolor Abdominal (en Español)
- Preventing Colorectal Cancer
- Holistic Gastroenterology
- Probiotics, Prebiotics, Synbiotics
- Celiac Disease - Gluten Intolerance
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- Viral Hepatitis
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Acid Reflux / GERD - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Barrett's Esophagus
- New Treatments - Hepatitis C
- Fatty Liver & Cirrhosis of Liver